Lo-Chlor Check-Mate Test Strips
The most user friendly way to test pool or spa water.
Easy and economical to use.
Accurate results in a minimum of time.
Specially calibrated and approved for use with
“Lo-Chlor Solutions” Strip Reader and software.
Who needs them?
- Everyone using the “Lo-Chlor Solutions” strip reader and software
- These strips have been specially calibrated and approved for use with the above water testing system.
- Anyone who wishes to test pool or spa water and receive accurate results with the minimum of time and effort.
- Every serviceman should carry them in their service vehicle. It will enable them to do on site tests at clients’ pools or spas quickly and efficiently.
What do they do?
- Chek-mate test strips perform the following tests simultaneously.
- Total hardness
- Total chlorine
- Free chlorine
- Total alkalinity
- Cyanuric acid
Hot tips from pool professionals
- Always replace cap onto jar immediately after use.